Zebra ZQ500 Series RFID
Zebra’s ZQ500™ Series just got tougher. The premium ZQ511™ and ZQ521™ printers — both available in RFID models — pair best-in-class mobile printing with a military-grade design that is rugged to the max. Print and encode Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID labels on-demand, anywhere. Experience extreme durability. Engineered for tough, demanding indoor and outdoor conditions, these printers can withstand significant drops, tumbles, accidents, and environmental extremes that are common in mobile workplaces. Additional features, enhanced durability, and unmatched battery capacity mean this printer will work as hard and long as you do.
Questions about this product?
Zebra's ZQ500™ Series just got tougher. The top-of-the-line ZQ511™ and ZQ521™ printers – all available in RFID – combine class-leading printing capabilities with a military-grade design for rugged durability. Print and encode UHF (Ultra High Frequency) RFID tags on demand, wherever you are. Enjoy optimal longevity. Built for the toughest conditions, indoors and out, these printers withstand drops, bumps, crashes, and harsh environmental conditions common in mobile work environments. With new features, enhanced durability, and an unrivaled capacity battery, this printer will be functional from morning to night.
- Android®, Apple iOS, Windows® Mobile connectivity
- Bluetooth specification 4.1 EDR +
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63, and RAIN RFID protocols
- Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines
- RFID job-monitoring tools track RFID performance
- RFID ZPL commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers
- Support for industry-standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS)
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
- Integrated RFID Reader/Encoder
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 16 mm