S33LT Zenex™ thermoplastic safety padlock
The Master Lock No. S33 Global Zenex™ Thermoplastic Snap Lock Safety Padlock features a 1-3/8in (35mm) wide thermoplastic purple body. It also has a 3in (76mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter marine Grade 316 stainless steel shackle for superior corrosion resistance.
Questions about this product?
The Master Lock No. S33 Global Zenex™ Thermoplastic Snap Lock Safety Padlock features a 1-3/8in (35mm) wide thermoplastic purple body. It also has a 3in (76mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter marine Grade 316 stainless steel shackle for superior corrosion resistance. The thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and extreme temperatures while being lightweight. Designed specifically for safety lockout/Tagout applications, the high-security reserved for safety 6-pin tumbler cylinder complies with the "one employee, one lock, one key" directive. Write-on, multi-language padlock labels are included for on-site customization.
- S33 thermoplastic safety padlock
- 4,76mm diameter shackle fits more applications
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance
- 35mm wide, 48mm tall Thermoplastic black body, with 76mm shackle clearance
- The patented design complies with the one employee, one lock, one key best practice
- Non-Key retaining – padlock can be left unlocked
- Stands up to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and is UV stable
- Includes English write-on “Danger” and “Property Of” labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes
- S142 Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder
“One Employee, One Lock, One Key”
It is important that each employee at a facility has a padlock key that is unique to them. Key charting is critical to prevent duplicate keys from entering the workplace and jeopardizing your lockout/tagout program.
A no-charge Safety Lockout Padlock Key Charting System – critical for Safety Lockout
- Key charting is a record of all the safety padlock key codes assigned to a facility
- It is important that each authorized employee at a site has a unique padlock key that only opens that employee’s safety padlock. This complies with the “one lock, one employee, one key” directive
- To help prevent duplicate keys from jeopardizing your lockout program, register your workplace with Master Lock. Once registered, Master Lock will send you an End User Identification Number for your site’s Key Chart.
- When you use that I.D. number on each additional padlock order, Master Lock will use a new key code for each padlock we manufacture for you. When used properly, this free service helps ensure that each employee caries a key unique to them, eliminating unwanted key duplication in a safety lockout program
KD – Each lock is opened by its own unique key which does not open any other lock in the set – complying with the “One lock, one employee, one key” mantra (standard delivery)
KA – All padlocks in the set are opened by the same key so only one key is necessary to open numerous padlocks – for employees who need many locks, they still only have one key
MK – A master key opens all locks within the system while each lock also has its own unique key – allows for responsible removal of improperly placed or forgotten lockouts according to your emergency notification policy (custom made to order deliver 4 to 6 weeks)