Frozen Surface label 25.4mm x 25.4mm
Cryogenic labels, with a clear overlap area, are designed to be applied directly, and rapidly adhere to frozen plastic, and glass cryovials and tubes, which are difficult to label under deep freeze conditions (-80°C). Designed for long-term preservation in liquid nitrogen (-196°C), -80°C freezers, and dry ice transportation, and can withstand temperatures up to +100°C.
Questions about this product?
Cryogenic labels, with a clear overlap area. It's designed to be applied directly and rapidly adhere to frozen plastic, glass cryovials, and tubes. Which are difficult to label under deep freeze conditions (-80°C / -112°F). Designed for long-term preservation in liquid nitrogen (-196°C / -320.8°F), -80°C (-112°F) freezers, and dry ice transportation. And can withstand temperatures up to +100°C (212°F). Labels can be printed with all common brands of thermal transfer printers to obtain a sharp, smudge-proof printout that is also resistant to most common laboratory chemicals and detergents. They can also be written on with our cryo-markers. On vials and tubes, it is recommended that these CryoSTUCK® labels are applied with an overlap of at least 0.25″ to ensure proper adherence to the frozen surface.
- The labels can adhere quickly to already frozen vials and tubes (no thawing required)
- Ideal for long-term storage in cryogenic conditions (-196°C)
- Printable with all common thermal-transfer printer brands
Cryogenic Thermal Transfer Labels for Frozen Vials & Containers
- Printable area: 25.4mm x 25.4mm
- Total Size: 44.5mm x 25.4mm
- Labels across: 1
- Colors available: White
- Labels/Roll: 2,000 or 4,000
- Perforation: Yes
- Core: 25mm or 76mm
- Adhesive: Extra-permanent for frozen containers
- Application temperature: As low as -80°C
- Temperature range: From -196°C to +100°C