The Master Lock No. 410 Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 38mm wide plastic body and a 38mm tall, 6mm diameter metal shackle. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight, non-conductive lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- 410 thermoplastic safety padlock
- 38mm wide, 44mm tall thermoplastic body, with 76mm shackle length
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive thermoplastic lock body
- Customize on-site with permanent, write-on labels
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" best practice
- High security, reserved-for-safety cylinder
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 36
“One Employee, One Lock, One Key”
It is important that each employee at a facility has a padlock key that is unique to them. Key charting is critical to prevent duplicate keys from entering the workplace and jeopardizing your lockout/tagout program.
A no-charge Safety Lockout Padlock Key Charting System – critical for Safety Lockout
- Key charting is a record of all the safety padlock key codes assigned to a facility
- It is important that each authorized employee at a site has a unique padlock key that only opens that employee’s safety padlock. This complies with the “one lock, one employee, one key” directive
- To help prevent duplicate keys from jeopardizing your lockout program, register your workplace with Master Lock. Once registered, Master Lock will send you an End User Identification Number for your site’s Key Chart.
- When you use that I.D. number on each additional padlock order, Master Lock will use a new key code for each padlock we manufacture for you. When used properly, this free service helps ensure that each employee caries a key unique to them, eliminating unwanted key duplication in a safety lockout program
KD - Each lock is opened by its own unique key which does not open any other lock in the set – complying with the “One lock, one employee, one key” mantra (standard delivery)
KA - All padlocks in the set are opened by the same key so only one key is necessary to open numerous padlocks – for employees who need many locks, they still only have one key
MK - A master key opens all locks within the system while each lock also has its own unique key – allows for responsible removal of improperly placed or forgotten lockouts according to your emergency notification policy (custom made to order deliver 4 to 6 weeks)