- Steel Padlock
- No. 3 reinforced laminated Steel Safety Padlock with bumper
- Ideal when locks may be subjected to physical abuse
- 40mm wide lock body
- 7mm diameter shackle with 51mm length
- Ball-bearing locking mechanism provide extra pry resistance
- Keyed alike 4-pin tumbler cylinder
The Master Lock No. 3LFXXX Laminated Steel Padlock - multiple locks open with features a 40mm wide reinforced laminated steel body with black bumper and a 51mm tall, 7mm diameter shackle. The ball bearing locking mechanism for extra pry resistance making it ideal for environments where lock is subjected to physical abuse and the 4-pin tumbler cylinder provides security.
“One Employee, One Lock, One Key”
It is important that each employee at a facility has a padlock key that is unique to them. Key charting is critical to prevent duplicate keys from entering the workplace and jeopardizing your lockout/tagout program.
A no-charge Safety Lockout Padlock Key Charting System – critical for Safety Lockout
- Key charting is a record of all the safety padlock key codes assigned to a facility
- It is important that each authorized employee at a site has a unique padlock key that only opens that employee’s safety padlock. This complies with the “one lock, one employee, one key” directive
- To help prevent duplicate keys from jeopardizing your lockout program, register your workplace with Master Lock. Once registered, Master Lock will send you an End User Identification Number for your site’s Key Chart.
- When you use that I.D. number on each additional padlock order, Master Lock will use a new key code for each padlock we manufacture for you. When used properly, this free service helps ensure that each employee caries a key unique to them, eliminating unwanted key duplication in a safety lockout program
KD - Each lock is opened by its own unique key which does not open any other lock in the set – complying with the “One lock, one employee, one key” mantra (standard delivery)
KA - All padlocks in the set are opened by the same key so only one key is necessary to open numerous padlocks – for employees who need many locks, they still only have one key
MK - A master key opens all locks within the system while each lock also has its own unique key – allows for responsible removal of improperly placed or forgotten lockouts according to your emergency notification policy (custom made to order deliver 4 to 6 weeks)