A complete card printing solution
Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac, consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio® card personalization software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
Printing on demand
Badgy200 allows you to print your own cards instantly and completely independently.
Print your badges as you need them – as single cards or in small batches.
Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour. You can also import data from a database, adding information to your card designs in a single click, and launching a print run of your badges with one command, including variable data.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- Printing resolution: 260x300 dpi printing
- 2 million colors
- 16 MB RAM
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
- USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible), cable supplied
Card management and specifications
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
- Supplied with Evolis Badge Studio® + for designing and printing badges
- Import data from a database
- Windows ® (from XP onwards) and Mac OS X
- 1-year warranty (printer and print head)2
- Warranty extension available as an option