- Aluminum Lockout Hasp
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point
- Precision machined from high quality solid steel
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp
- Dual jaw, spark resistant aluminum
- Dimensions are 50mm x 149mm with 25mm x 38mm inside jaw diameter, holds up to 8 safety padlocks
The Master Lock No. 429 Aluminum Lockout Hasp features a dual jaw, spark resistant aluminum body with a 25mm x 38mm diameter inside jaw clearance, and can accept up to 8 padlocks. Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker's padlock is removed from hasp.